dinsdag 17 april 2012

silver stabel at 31 dollars an ounce

Looks like the 30 dollar is a good barrier.

I expect silver to increase now slowly also the stock market is now doing better after a correction ..
also HWD ticket is planning to make a diamond ETF maybe interesting because there will be a big market in the future (7x less diamond as needed)

apple and other stocks are now tested ... also japan, Europa and America is still pressing money now also china is joining the game

in the case silver drops under the 30 dollar I hope I will be able to increase my position in the metal ..

but for the moment it is the waiting game till the end of the year where many expect gold and silver will boom ...

Also I see that the only 10 more silver is mined as gold , so I think the silver must out preform gold at the long turn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten