donderdag 12 juli 2012

Japan is still strong

Japan's Dentsu Agrees to Buy UK-Based Aegis for £3.2 Billion


You can see that Japan is still buying ..
also the silver price and gold prize are still going down and then up again..
I think juli 17 will be a turning point , so Gold and Silver will go lower .. but It didn't go as low a I was thinking , but I hope it will break 26 and 25 before the rally at the end of this year ....

you can also see more news about gold going to 2000 at the end of the year .. so I will stay and look if silver will go under 24 dollar .. if not I will wait for the rally up else I will buy again when it is going to this super low prize
but I still wait on the sell off of the European gold.. 

So do not get stressed and just wait an see what happens ..
the crisses is still expanding so thi story is not over yet .. maybe the real low .. is still in the making ...
  
I will not up date much because the silver is still very volatility and we just need to watch for a buying opportunity

All looks good for a nice bottom but also for the rally upwards at the end of the year ..
I think the shaking out of the paper investors will soon begin pushing the price more down !!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten