donderdag 21 juni 2012

was that the top ?

As I predicted there would be a top, but it looks like it didn't go high so as predicted we will see a big drop again

it can be that this patron will repeat again but it will breakout up or down , I expect first a breakout down wards very strong and then the upwards move but that will be later this year in 2 or 3 months .. so the dip will come soon .. but also the Europa bank need to be selling ..
So if this is a good pull down we will see 24 and lower .. the rid is not over ..

I only hope we will see a good spike up during this path down ...to make some money now .. but it looks like this will not the case , so wait for lower price and buy again ..
I still can buy some but now I really are at my limits ..  so i hope to see 18 dollar , that would be a good max low prize ..  but 22 dollar will also be nice, at the moment the yen is getting weak , strong dollar now at 80 hope to see that it will go back again to 78 or so but a really low silver prize can also compensate

I expect that this summer the silver prize will go up and down in strange ways but when the winter starts we will see a rising in the prize, hope it can hit 70 this year ..
I hope the silver storage will run out and there by push the prize in a upwards bubble 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten