woensdag 13 juni 2012

stable at just under 30 for silver and 80 for the dollar

Looks like the we are climbing slowly out of the dip ..
I expect a spike up to 35 dollars soon and that the dollar yen will go to the 85 again ..

It was really uninteresting the couple of days , so i didn't post any news, I expect when Spain and Greece will go down the gold price will spike ..
It will be impossible to predict exactly when this will happen .
So I expect a scarp spike up to 35 dollars, but if it will continue up that will be the big question ..
it looks like the yen is losing it strength so the 85 will be possible in the near future, I hope it will be in combination with a high silver price making it possible to sell some silver ..

the problem is now is what will happen after this slow rise .. I expect a drop again but not a big one and then up to the 50 dollars
I think the picture will be more clear in the next 2 weeks so it is now just waiting for a new high or unlikely drop .. 

I expect the spike in 2 a 4 weeks .. and i hope it will be high enough to sell ...
after that spike i expect it to fall back to 32 / 35 dollars and then a rally at the end of the year to 50 dollars ...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten