vrijdag 1 juni 2012

could buy some at this low.

I was able to buy some silver this morning .. next level I will buy is 65000 yen (kilo price)..
But there is a chance that if will not make this .. it looks like the BOJ is thinking about a intervention , but I think this will be not smart with the implosion happening in the euro zone ..

So there can develop some thinks in this weekend pushing the price up again ..
I think we will see the market going a little more down and so at the beginning of next week there real games will start will oil gold silver break there resultants or not 

I hope they can .. but it will be for a short time .. then they will stabilize until the euro breaks up .. I will be busy this weekend .. everybody have a nice weekend and try to stack when the prizes are low .. but always keep in mind .. it always can get lower!!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten