maandag 14 mei 2012

another day down..

As I expected the dip is not where yet, and people flee in to the dollar..
It really looks like at the moment the dollar control all the markets.
so need to watch out for a EQ3...

so gold silver and even stocks goes done (maybe also extra because of Facebook)
at the moment silver is a little above 28.17 dollar


So now that it has broke the resistant of 28.4 the next low level will be 26 dollars..
I hope it will reach this level on Thursday so Friday here in japan the price will be around 26 dollar .. also I hope the yen gets a little stronger ..
There is a danger that it will go much lower so I will only increase my stack with 1/3  and hope to add more when it goes lower.. don't gamble everything on one dip ..

So if it hits 26 and I can buy my next point will be 22 dollar ..

the problem is that it can spike up but be cause no that even people are thing of selling it is going down good.. (they hope to buy if it is lower and make there stack bigger)
I am also thinking of sell but I will wait until it gets to 26 .. also my investment isn't that big so I can correct it with buying more at a lower price

 so there is a lot of news happening and I will wait until Thursday or something must happen ..



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten