woensdag 23 mei 2012

silver went up and down

As I told yesterday There was a spike .. up wards..
The yen is looking to go down as predicted and the silver almost stay the same for the American trading day it is now moving between the 27 and 28 dollars ..
So I expect that Europa or and Asia will push the prize more down ..this week and that the US will not make a big move yet ..

So the yen will go down more to 79.00 this week and maybe next week goes to a stable 78.5 .. then we need to watch out for ninja BOJ actions to push the prize up again ..
So I hope before these attacks on the yen by the BOJ the silver prize will drop to low 27 dollars or 26 dollar ranges what will make the silver prize in yen around the 650.000 yen a kilo .. That looks to be a nice time for me to by some silver again ..
I will keep some money on the table for if the prize will go down more.
I expect it to go lower but don't know if I can buy at that moment I can only buy it here at stores at fixed prizes that are set at the beginning of the day , so for me it is not so easy to trade in silver because I buy real silver only .

The only thing I hope is that the BOJ will not do an intervention already at 79 or 78.5

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten